Monday, November 2, 2009

Hard Work Never Fails

Success is defined as “a degree or measure of succeeding; a favorable or desired outcome; the attainment of wealth, favor, or eminence.” People have different preferences regarding the goals of life. While one’s achievements may be remembered after death, the success that he or she experiences lasts only as long as the individual lives and sometimes not even that long.

fe is full of twists and turns .Everyone has to struggle here in this world to overcome every obstacle in the way to success.For this hard work is necessary. Without working hard and just by sitting idle it will be hard for one to get success. Since from childhood and till now I always remember the sentence that my parents used to tell me "TO be A better person in life and to get success YOU have to work hard, The result of hard work is always fruitful,so YOU have to work hard". I want to give example S from my experience today whatever I am its only because of hard work. For a guy from A lower class family it is almost impossible to GRADUATE in engineering BY FINANCING YOURSELF. It's only because of the regular hard work I got A scholarship to do B Tech.I don't believe in luck since luck is never my LOT.

"Success consists of going from failure to failure without loss of enthusiasm."
Behind every human effort lies a hope for success. So keen is his desire for success that he fails to see any value in failures. But one must remember that failures are the pillars of success. They provide us an opportunity to realize our shortcomings so that we...

No comments:

Post a Comment